Class of 2011

Class of 2011
The 19th Class of the Sports Journalism Institute outside of the Poynter Institute in St. Petersburg, Fla. From back left: Tariq Lee, Ignacio Marquez, Chaunte'l Powell, Craig Malveaux, Patricia Lee, Liz Torres, Jay Lee. (Seated from left to right): Sarah Kuta, Chris Torres, Michael Martinez and Carron Phillips.

Friday, June 10, 2011

Every Decision Has a Consequence

The live and die by the decisions that we make. As many times as as we hear that phrase, we sometimes forget that we are held accountable for everything that we do. Whether the decision is good or bad, it comes back to you. This is a point I cannot stress enough, especially when going into the real world and there is no one to shelter you from anything or anyone who can hurt you. I have been here at SJI for about seven days and it has been one of the most fulfilling experiences in my life. The knowledge I gained from this boot camp is something I will always have with me, wherever I go. There were incredible lessons learned and information and there are still some I have to hear before I leave. I believe this is hitting me because I am a graduate and I am setting off into the real world. learned a very valuable lesson now and it's great to see that I have the ability to learn from my mistakes or from situations that may lead to negative consequences.

No comments:

Post a Comment