Class of 2011

Class of 2011
The 19th Class of the Sports Journalism Institute outside of the Poynter Institute in St. Petersburg, Fla. From back left: Tariq Lee, Ignacio Marquez, Chaunte'l Powell, Craig Malveaux, Patricia Lee, Liz Torres, Jay Lee. (Seated from left to right): Sarah Kuta, Chris Torres, Michael Martinez and Carron Phillips.

Saturday, June 11, 2011

My heart is still beating

And they're off!
Well, sort of.
On the last day, we just finished our final deadline writing assignment, and my heart is still beating! And the best part is, my heart beat is pretty slow... Which is crazy to think! It just seems like yesterday that I was trying to keep from fainting and get my heart rate below a steady 300 beats per minute after trying to print on deadline. Here's to growing and continuing to beat that deadline.

No comments:

Post a Comment